Terms & Conditions
This website is provided by Pure Edge, Inc. (“Company”). Your use of this website, and the services provided therein, are subject to the following terms and conditions. Please read the following terms and conditions carefully and be sure you understand them.
I. User Account
You may be required to create an account with Company (“Account”) in order to access certain information, data, text, software, audio, photographs, graphics, video, messages, and/or other materials accessible through the website (collectively, “Content”). You are not permitted to share, sell, distribute or otherwise transfer your Account or allow your login credentials to be used by any other individual. Company may terminate your Account and suspend your use of the website for any reason or no reason, without prior notice to you, including but not limited to if Company suspects that your Account is being used in an unauthorized manner.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
- Certain of the trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively, the “Trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of Company. Nothing contained on the website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this website without the written permission of Company. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the website, or any other content on the website, except as provided herein, is strictly prohibited.
- Reproduction, distribution, republication and retransmission of material contained within the Company website is prohibited unless the prior written permission of Company has been obtained. Notwithstanding the foregoing, certain materials contained on the website are subject to a separate Copyright License Agreement located at https://pureedgeinc.org/license/ which shall govern use of the works referenced therein.
3. Use Restrictions
In accessing the website and services therein, you agree not to:
- use, copy, modify, adapt, correct errors, or create derivative works from, the website or any component thereof, or use the website to create a competing system;
- decode, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile or otherwise translate or convert the website or any component thereof;
- publicize or otherwise advertise the use of the website or the Content therein, without the prior written consent of Company;
- use the website, or any Content, for any business decisions or commercial purpose, such as promotion or sale of your products or services; or
- use any automated means to access the website and Content, including use of spiders, bots, or other similar means.
4. Third Party Content
- To the extent any portion of the website contains opinions provided by third parties, including but not limited to, those set forth in blog posts, webinars, and research papers, such opinions are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions Company or any of its employees. Company is not responsible for their content and does not necessarily sponsor, endorse or otherwise approve of the materials provided by third parties.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties
- COMPANY ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR THE USE OR INTERPRETATION OF INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN. THIS WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES PROVIDED THEREIN ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITH ANY AND ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE OR CONTENT THEREIN ARE ERROR-FREE OR WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, FREE FROM SPYWARE, MALWARE, ADWARE, VIRUSES, WORMS OR OTHER MALICIOUS CODE, OR WILL FUNCTION TO MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS.
- TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR PERSONAL INJURY, OR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, DENIALS OF SERVICE (INCLUDING COMPUTER CRASHES), BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, OR ANY DOWNLOADED CONTENT, HOWEVER CAUSED, REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY (CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE), EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Company, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, or other partners, and employees, from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of and access to the website and services therein, your violation of these terms and conditions, your violation of any rights of a third party, including but not limited to claims of: infringement of third party intellectual property rights or rights of privacy and publicity, claims of defamation, as well as your violation of any applicable laws or regulations.
- These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida.
- These terms and conditions contain the entire understanding of the parties hereto relating to the use of this website and supersedes any prior written or oral agreement or understandings between the parties with respect to this website, and cannot be changed or terminated orally.
- If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these terms and conditions, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, the remainder of these terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
- Company may revise these terms and conditions from time to time by updating or revising this posting, with the revised terms and conditions taking effect as of the date of its posting. It is your responsibility to check these terms and conditions periodically for changes. Your continued use of the website following the posting of changes on the website will mean that you accept and agree to the changes.
9. Contact Information
If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, or if you would like to contact Company for any other reason, write to:
Pure Edge, Inc.
PO Box 2298
South Hamilton, MA 01982